This help article will cover how to connect a wallet to Shrimpy for the purpose of trading on a Decentralized Exchange.
Which wallets are supported by Shrimpy?
Shrimpy supports many of the popular wallets that are also supported by WalletConnect. A complete list of wallets supported by Shrimpy can be found here.
What is WalletConnect?
"WalletConnect is an open-source protocol for connecting decentralized applications to mobile wallets with QR code scanning or deep linking. A user can interact securely with any Dapp from their mobile phone, making WalletConnect wallets a safer choice compared to desktop or browser extension wallets.
WalletConnect connects web applications to supported mobile wallets WalletConnect session is started by a scanning a QR code (desktop) or by clicking an application deep link (mobile)."
-Excerpts from WalletConnect.org
To connect a wallet
- First, you must connect your wallet to Shrimpy by following the instructions found here.
- Once you've connected your wallet, you can now select your wallet via the account dropdown menu.
- From your wallet Dashboard, you can access the Trading page.
- Select "Connect Wallet" and scan the provided QR code with your WalletConnect supported wallet.
- You will be asked to confirm your connection to Shrimpy within your wallet.
And that's all there is to it!
You are now able to trade using a Decentralized Exchange Aggregator (0x) through Shrimpy using the funds held in your connected wallet.
Have questions, comments or concerns? Feel free to reach out to us via the blue "Support" button found in the bottom left corner of your Dashboard, or send an email to Support@Shrimpy.io.