There are a number of factors taken into consideration when determining which exchanges Shrimpy Pro will support. This help article will cover what those factors are as well as how you can submit a request for Shrimpy Pro to offer support for your favorite exchanges.
Our priorities in order
Our Team evaluates exchanges on the following criteria when determining which exchanges we will support:
- Security - The exchange must use high-security standards for everything they do. We cannot support an exchange if we find security issues or have security concerns.
- The legitimacy of the exchange - This is gathered through searching online, reading through blogs, and getting a sense of trust from the community.
- Liquidity - The exchange must have sufficient liquidity to handle high-volume trades.
- Web traffic - The exchange should have significant web traffic that suggests they have a healthy community of users.
- API quality - We vet an exchange's APIs to ensure they have the features we require and maintain clear documentation for how to integrate their exchange.
- Customer support - The exchange should have a customer support team that is able to handle any issues that our customers have or that we have when integrating the exchange.
- Business development - The exchange should be willing to work with our team for the long term. We want to grow relationships and build our community. That requires close relationships with exchanges.
- Differentiation - There are hundreds of exchanges. We want to integrate exchanges that provide something unique for our customers. Although we plan on supporting as many exchanges as possible, priority will be given to exchanges that are unique.
How to submit a request to add an exchange
Not every exchange that meets our high standards can be added to our platform. Due to the volume of requests we receive from both individuals and businesses to integrate new exchanges, we must carefully select the exchanges that we believe will provide the best experience for our customers.
Also, due to regulatory uncertainty, it's possible that an exchange may prevent us from sending requests for customer accounts since Shrimpy Pro is located within the United States. This can add additional roadblocks when integrating exchanges that may prevent us from ultimately adding support for an exchange.
Think you have an exchange that meets all of the above criteria? Let us know! Requests to add an exchange to Shrimpy Pro can be submitted to our Support Team via the blue Support button found in the bottom left corner of your Dashboard, or send an email to Support@Shrimpy.io. Our Support Team tracks these requests, and exchanges that are more popular with our users get higher priority for evaluation.