This code of conduct applies to all Shrimpy users. Failure to adhere to these rules will result in an immediate ban from using all social features on our website. This includes our Global chat threads, Leader chat threads, and commenting on Journal entries. Bans are permanent and there is no appeal process.
- Do not engage in any illegal activity. The Shrimpy team has an obligation to report any illegal activity we detect on our platform.
- Do not give out personal information that can be used to identify you such as name, address, telephone number, etc.
- No referral links or advertisements for other platforms or websites.
- No unsolicited Leader advertising. We encourage everyone to discuss strategies and build their community, but advertising should be left to social media channels.
- Wallet addresses for tipping should only be shared through the leader profile. Posting addresses for tipping in global chats or other leader chats (which you don't own) is not allowed.
- Hate speech and discriminatory language is not tolerated. Threatening or harassing another customer or Shrimpy staff for any reason is always unacceptable, regardless of the language used.
- Your Chat and Leader Names must not be inappropriate, obscene, or discriminatory.
- No grieving Leaders in their Leader chat threads or Journals.
- No grieving Shrimpy in our public channels. If you have a concern or problem that we can address, this needs to be brought to our attention using our established Support channels.
- Do not ask account specific Support questions in Global chat threads. General questions about Shrimpy are acceptable.
- Impersonating other users, including Leaders, is prohibited.
- While we encourage you to report users that are behaving in a disrespectful manner, falsely reporting another user with the sole intent of restricting their access to our platform is also unacceptable and will result in a ban.
Have questions or feedback? Please reach out to us via the blue Support button on our website or send an email to Support@Shrimpy.io.