The following Code of Conduct must be followed by every Leader. Failure to adhere to the Code of Conduct regarding Leaders can result in a permanent ban from participating in Social Trading as a Leader, a ban from all social features within Shrimpy, and can result in forfeiture of pending Leader Fees. All rules apply to Global Chat Threads, the Leader Chat Thread, and your Journal.
- No malicious trading. Your followers will not be used in pump and dump schemes. Shrimpy has safeguards to prevent this, but attempting to do so will result in a permanent ban without warning.
- Billing issues with followers should be redirected to the Shrimpy support. Leaders should not get involved with billing issues beyond directing the follower to contact our support team. Since leaders don't have the ability to check logs for followers, they will not have enough information to determine if there is an issue.
- Do not leverage your community against the Support team. We have a limited number of support agents who are required to help with multiple tickets simultaneously. Flooding the support team with tickets that are all the same request slows the Support process down for everyone and does not result in a quicker resolution.
- Leaders are not to direct followers to request refunds for leader fees that have already been paid to the leader. Once the leader has been paid for their fees, we cannot provide refunds to followers because the funds have already been received by the leader.
- Leaders are prohibited from scalping followers from other Leaders. If you are a better trader, your performance will show it and followers will see it. If you have an issue with your performance, you can contact Support and we will investigate.
- Leaders shall not send intentionally provocative or derogatory messages to other leaders. Leaders must remain professional in their discussions across all social chats on Shrimpy.
- No shilling other companies, projects, or products. This includes personal trading bots.
Have questions, comments or concerns? Feel free to reach out to us via the blue "Support" button found in the bottom left corner of your Dashboard, or send an email to Support@Shrimpy.io.