This help article is meant to serve as a synopsis of our detailed trade history feature. Don't have time to read an article? We've got you covered! Check out our tutorial video below.
What is detailed trade history?
When you have a successful rebalance, or a rebalance in which at least 1 trade occurred successfully, an entry is made on your History page that will show you which assets were traded during the rebalance. You can see an example of this history entry in the screenshot below.
Each card shown in the history entry represents a grouping of all trades completed for that asset during the associated rebalance. You can view information about the individual trades that occurred for an asset by clicking on the "View Details" link, as shown in the screenshot below.
You can find the following information displayed in the detailed trade history:
- Selected Asset - This is displaying which asset you've selected when accessing the detailed trade history.
- Date - This is the date on which the rebalance occurred that resulted in the trades displayed within the detailed trade history.
- Time - This is the time at which the rebalance started that resulted in the trades displayed within the detailed trade history.
- From - This is the asset that was sold.
- To - This is the asset that was purchased.
- Amount - This is the weight of the assets that were traded.
- Price - This is the USD value at which an asset was bought or sold.
- Value - This is the total USD value of the assets that were bought and sold. Value is determined by multiplying the amount of an asset traded by the price of the asset.
Have questions, comments or concerns? Feel free to reach out to us via the blue "Support" button found in the bottom left corner of your Dashboard, or send an email to Support@Shrimpy.io.