This help article is meant to serve as a synopsis of our detailed trade history feature. Don't have time to read an article? We've got you covered! Check out our tutorial video below.
What is detailed trade history?
When you have a successful rebalance, or a rebalance in which at least 1 trade occurred successfully, an entry is made on your History page that will show you which assets were traded during the rebalance. You can see an example of this history entry in the screenshot below.
Each card shown in the history entry represents a grouping of all trades completed for that asset during the associated rebalance. You can view information about the individual trades that occurred for an asset by clicking on the "View Details" link, as shown in the screenshot below.
You can find the following information displayed in the detailed trade history:
- Selected Asset - This is displaying which asset you've selected when accessing the detailed trade history.
- Date - This is the date on which the rebalance occurred that resulted in the trades displayed within the detailed trade history.
- Time - This is the time at which the rebalance started that resulted in the trades displayed within the detailed trade history.
- From - This is the asset that was sold.
- To - This is the asset that was purchased.
- Amount - This is the weight of the assets that were traded.
- Price - This is the USD value at which an asset was bought or sold.
- Value - This is the total USD value of the assets that were bought and sold. Value is determined by multiplying the amount of an asset traded by the price of the asset.
Downloading Detailed Trade History
In addition to viewing your trade history on the History page, you can now download a CSV copy of your trade history by going to the History Tab and clicking the "Download All History" button on the right-hand side of the screen. Please note that this feature will download trade history data for the selected exchange only. If you have multiple exchange accounts, you would need to download the history for each one separately.
This button will allow you to export your entire detailed trade history as a CSV file, which can be opened in spreadsheet programs like Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets. Once you download the CSV file, you will be able to see a full breakdown of all the trades that occurred on the exchange. This includes trades placed during rebalancing, trades placed on the Trading Tab, and even trades placed directly on the exchange account. The CSV file will include the same information that is displayed on the History page, including the selected asset, date, time, from, to, amount, price, and value of each trade.
This feature can be particularly helpful if you want to analyze your trading history or keep track of your portfolio's performance over time. You can use the CSV file to create charts or graphs, or to compare your portfolio's performance to that of other investment strategies.
We hope this feature will help you better understand your investment history and make more informed decisions about your portfolio.
Have questions, comments or concerns? Feel free to reach out to us via the blue "Support" button found in the bottom left corner of your Dashboard, or send an email to Support@Shrimpy.io.