In our most recent update, we've implemented tiered subscriptions that offer different features based on which subscription plan you purchase.
Note: All customers with an active premium subscription at the time of this update were put on the Professional subscription by default. This plan is not subject to a price increase for existing customers, you will continue paying the same amount you were before the update and your feature access has not changed.
A Shrimpy Starter subscription is currently $15/mo when subscribing using the yearly plan and $19/mo when using the monthly plan.
Some of the features you will get access to with a Starter subscription are:
- Portfolio Rebalancing (Spot Trading) - Execute Spot trades on all of your linked exchange accounts by executing manual rebalances. You can also set up strategies to automate your rebalancing strategy over the long term. These include threshold and periodic rebalancing strategies.
- Dollar-cost Averaging - DCA your funds whenever Shrimpy detects a deposit to your exchange account.
- Connect up to 5 exchange accounts to a single Shrimpy account. That way you can see all of your funds in one location.
- Split each exchange account up into as many as 3 portfolios, each can follow a Leader or have it's own automation assigned to it (limit 1 active automation per portfolio).
- Smart Trading Terminal - use the same trading page/terminal for every exchange we support.
- Smart Order Routing - prioritize trading pairs that result in the best possible prices for your trades.
- Cold Storage - Add your cold storage balances so Shrimpy includes them during each rebalance.
- Social Program - This program allows you to participate in a community with other cryptocurrency users who are excited to learn and improve their portfolio. You can also follow leaders, allocate their portfolio, and track their changes over time.
- Backtest Tool - There are two different backtesting tools. There is a free simple backtesting tool that can be found at https://www.shrimpy.io/backtest. This tool is completely free to use. However, there is also a backtesting tool inside the Shrimpy application which is only accessible by logging in. This tool provides additional functionality that is not available in the free version. This internal backtesting tool is a feature in our premium subscription.
A Shrimpy Professional subscription is currently $63/mo when subscribing using the yearly plan and $79/mo when using the monthly plan.
A professional subscription includes all features offered in a Starter subscription, as well as:
- Futures Trading.
- Advanced Index Builder.
- Create up to 2 additional portfolios per exchange account (totaling 5 portfolios per exchange account).
- Link up to 5 additional exchange accounts (totaling 10 exchange accounts).
- Fee Optimization with Maker Rebalancing.
- Spread and Slippage safeties.
- IP Whitelisting - If you would like to whitelist access to specific IPs when setting up your exchange API keys, this is also part of our premium subscription.
- API Keys - Shrimpy allows users to access their Shrimpy accounts through API keys.
A Shrimpy Enterprise subscription can only be purchased with a yearly plan, priced at $299/mo.
An Enterprise subscription includes all features offered in a Starter and Professional subscription, as well as:
- Dedicated Server Cluster - this can take up to 72 hours for our Dev Team to set up for you.
- Create up to 5 additional portfolios per exchange account (totaling 10 portfolios per exchange account).
- Link up to 15 additional exchange accounts (totaling 25 exchange accounts).
- 1 Minute Dashboard Refresh Rate.
- Priority Support.