There is a mind boggling amount of information about trading, markets in general, and cryptocurrencies required to be proficient in this space. The following is a list of educational links we’ve put together that can guide you through learning about trading cryptocurrencies.
- What is a Spot Market?
- What is a Candlestick?
- Guide to Crypto Exchange Order Types
- What are Exchange API Keys?
- What is an Exchange Order Book?
- What is Market Spread?
- What is Arbitrage Trading?
- What is Portfolio Rebalancing?
- Guide to Cryptocurrency Trading Bots
- How To: Build a Cryptocurrency Index Fund
- Passive Crypto Investing Strategies
- How To: Backtest a Cryptocurrency Trading Strategy
- How To: Do Your Own Research (DYOR)
- What is a Stop Loss?
- What is Margin Trading?
- DeFi Glossary
- What is Blockchain?
- What is Decentralized Finance (DeFi)?
- What is a Cryptocurrency Wallet?
- What is Proof of Work?
- What is Proof of Stake?
- What is Ethereum?
- What is a Smart Contract?
- What is Liquidity Mining?
- What is Yield Farming?
- What is a Governance Token? DeFi Decentralization Explained
- What is Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) and How Does It Work?
- What is YFI? Yearn Finance Explained
- What is Comp? Compound Finance Explained
- What is Tornado Cash (Torn)?
- What is SNX? Synthetix Staking Explained
- What is AAVE? DeFi Lending Explained
- What are Synths? Synthetic Assets Explained
- What is a Central Bank Digital Currency? CBDC's Explained
- China's Digital Yuan (CBDC) Explained
- Top Crypto Credit Cards
- Crypto Wallets Explained - Securely Store Your Assets
- How To: Use Metamask
- The Blockchain Trilemma Explained
Want a topic added to this list? Email Support@Shrimpy.io with your request! Please be sure to include a link to this article in your email.