At the top of the dashboard, you will see the following buttons and options. (If you don't have multiple portfolios, you won't see the 3 left buttons / options, you will only see the "Manage Portfolios" text).
Select "Manage Portfolios".
Select the portfolio you want to delete.
Once you've selected the portfolio, click on the gear icon in the top right corner. It looks like a wheel with spokes on it.
You will then see a settings page where you can click the garbage can that says "Delete Portfolio" next to it.
Select the "Delete Portfolio" button to get rid of the portfolio.
- You can only delete a portfolio that has no funds in the portfolio. If you have funds in the portfolio you want to delete, transfer the funds to a different portfolio first.
- You cannot delete the "Default Portfolio". If you want to delete the portfolio that is currently the default, you must first make a new portfolio the default portfolio.
- If you delete a portfolio, the trade and balance data for that portfolio will be gone.
- There is currently no way to recover deleted portfolios.
- Deleting a portfolio does not affect your automations or other parts of the application.
That's it! You have now deleted a portfolio. If you have any questions about Shrimpy, please email us at email@example.com. We are happy to help any way we can.