How much does Shrimpy cost?
A Shrimpy Starter subscription is currently $15/mo when subscribing using the yearly plan and $19/mo when using the monthly plan.
Some of the features you will get access to once you have paid include:
- Portfolio Rebalancing (Spot Trading) - Execute Spot trades on all of your linked exchange accounts by executing manual rebalances. You can also set up strategies to automate your rebalancing strategy over the long term. These include threshold and periodic rebalancing strategies.
- Dollar-cost Averaging - DCA your funds whenever Shrimpy detects a deposit to your exchange account.
- Connect up to 5 exchange accounts to a single Shrimpy account. That way you can see all of your funds in one location.
- Split each exchange account up into as many as 3 portfolios, each can follow a Leader or have it's own automation assigned to it (limit 1 active automation per portfolio).
- Smart Trading Terminal - use the same trading page/terminal for every exchange we support.
- Smart Order Routing - prioritize trading pairs that result in the best possible prices for your trades.
- Cold Storage - Add your cold storage balances so Shrimpy includes them during each rebalance.
- IP Whitelisting - If you would like to whitelist access to specific IPs when setting up your exchange API keys.
- Fee Optimization with Maker Rebalancing.
- Spread and Slippage safeties.
- Advanced Index Builder.
- Social Program - This program allows you to participate in a community with other cryptocurrency users who are excited to learn and improve their portfolio. You can also follow leaders, allocate their portfolio, and track their changes over time.
- Backtest Tool - There are two different backtesting tools. There is a free simple backtesting tool that can be found at Shrimpy - Cryptocurrency Backtesting Tool. This tool is completely free to use. However, there is also a backtesting tool inside the Shrimpy application which is only accessible by logging in. This tool provides additional functionality that is not available in the free version. This internal backtesting tool is a feature in our premium subscription.
A Shrimpy Professional subscription is currently $63/mo when subscribing using the yearly plan and $79/mo when using the monthly plan.
Some of the features unlocked with a Professional subscription include:
- Futures Trading.
- Create up to 2 additional portfolios per exchange account (totaling 5 portfolios per exchange account).
- Link up to 5 additional exchange accounts (totaling 10 exchange accounts).
- API Keys - Shrimpy allows users to access their Shrimpy accounts through API keys.
A Shrimpy Enterprise subscription can only be purchased with a yearly plan, priced at $299/mo.
Some of the features unlocked with an Enterprise plan include:
- Create up to 5 additional portfolios per exchange account (totaling 10 portfolios per exchange account).
- Link up to 15 additional exchange accounts (totaling 25 exchange accounts).
- 1 Minute Dashboard Refresh Rate.
- Priority Support.
What payment methods are available for followers to pay for fees?
Follower fees can be paid with any of the same payment methods that are available for paying for a Shrimpy subscription. These payment options include:
- Credit Cards
We strongly recommend using PayPal or credit card options since these systems are automated.
You can find the available payment options by navigating to the "Payment" tab in "Settings".
Shrimpy will then display your subscription as the following screenshot illustrates.
Notice: Unpaid balances will result in Shrimpy limiting the functionality of your account. Please make sure leader payments are submitted on time.
Before following a leader, Shrimpy will require all customers to have an active payment method linked to Shrimpy.
Have questions, comments or concerns? Feel free to reach out to us via the blue "Support" button found in the bottom left corner of your Dashboard, or send an email to Support@Shrimpy.io.