How much does Shrimpy Pro cost?
A Shrimpy Pro Zero subscription is free.
With a Shrimpy Pro Zero subscription, you have limited access to the following features:
- Connect 1 exchange account - You can link one account on one of our supported exchanges to your Shrimpy Pro account. This will allow us to display information about your portfolio as well as place trades on your behalf.
- Portfolio tracking - Shrimpy Pro will track your balances over time and display a total performance for your portfolio over multiple timeframes.
- Automate 1 portfolio - You are able to create 1 automation which can be assigned to 1 portfolio. Your automation can be considered your trading strategy, and it is how you tell Shrimpy Pro which trades you want us to place for you. You are limited to 1 automated rebalance per day.
- Unlimited spot trading - There is no limit to the number of trades you can place through Shrimpy Pro, regardless of which subscription you're using. Execute Spot trades on your linked exchange accounts by executing manual rebalances or place individual manual trades via the Asset Detail page.
- 20-minute data refresh rate - the data on your Dashboard, including your performance and the amounts held in your exchange account, is updated on a 20-minute interval.
- Smart Trading Terminal - use the same trading page/terminal for every exchange we support.
- Smart Order Routing - prioritize trading pairs that result in the best possible prices for your trades.
- IP Whitelisting - Used to whitelist access to specific IPs when setting up your exchange API keys.
- 3 strategy backtests per day - You are able to run a backtest to see how your automation might have performed historically up to 3 times within a 24-hour period.
A Shrimpy Pro Standard subscription is currently $15/mo when subscribing using the yearly plan and $19/mo when using the monthly plan.
Some of the features you will get access to once you have paid include:
- Link up to 4 additional exchange accounts (totaling 5 exchange accounts).
- Split each exchange account up into as many as 5 portfolios, each portfolio can have its own automation assigned to it (limit 1 active automation per portfolio).
- Active Automation limit increased to 5 per exchange account (1 for each portfolio).
- 15-minute data refresh rate - the data on your Dashboard, including your performance and the amounts held in your exchange account, is updated on a 15-minute interval.
- Cold Storage - Add your cold storage balances so Shrimpy Pro includes them during each rebalance.
- Advanced Index Builder.
- Threshold based rebalancing.
- Dollar-cost Averaging - DCA your funds whenever Shrimpy Pro detects a deposit to your exchange account.
- Spread and Slippage safeties.
- Portfolio Stop Loss.
- Unlimited Backtesting - Removes the limit to the number of backtests you're able to run in a single day.
A Shrimpy Pro Plus subscription is currently $39/mo when subscribing using the yearly plan and $49/mo when using the monthly plan.
Some of the features unlocked with a Plus subscription include:
- 10-minute data refresh rate - the data on your Dashboard, including your performance and the amounts held in your exchange account, is updated on a 10-minute interval.
- Link up to 20 additional exchange accounts (totaling 25 exchange accounts).
- Create up to 5 additional portfolios per exchange account (totaling 10 portfolios per exchange account).
- Active Automation limit increased to 10 per exchange account (1 for each portfolio).
- Fee Optimization with Maker Rebalancing.
- API Keys - Shrimpy Pro allows users to access their Shrimpy Pro accounts through API keys.
What payment methods are available to pay for subscription costs?
There are 3 options available to pay for your subscription costs. They are:
- Credit Cards
We strongly recommend using PayPal or credit card options since these systems are automated.
You can find the available payment options by navigating to the "Billing" tab in "Settings". From here, click on “Set Up Payment Method.”
Shrimpy Pro will then display your payment options as the following screenshot illustrates.
Notice: Unpaid balances will result in Shrimpy Pro limiting the functionality of your account. Please make sure payments are submitted on time when using Coinbase Commerce as a payment method.
Have questions, comments or concerns? Feel free to reach out to us via the blue "Support" button found in the bottom left corner of your Dashboard, or send an email to Support@Shrimpy.io.