A list of ways you can report a bug to get it resolved as soon as possible.
First, thank you! We appreciate your persistence in trying to find a way to report a bug to the Shrimpy Pro team. It's people like you who help make Shrimpy Pro great for everyone.
There are numerous ways to contact the Shrimpy Pro team to report a bug. You can use any of the following ways to get into contact with us to report your bug.
Recommended Communication Channels:
- Internal Support Chat
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Communication Channels (non Support):
- YouTube - Shrimpy - YouTube
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/ShrimpyApp
- Reddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/ShrimpyApp/
- Discord - https://discord.gg/NTk4yTm
- Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/shrimpy/
We look forward to hearing from you!
Have questions, comments or concerns? Feel free to reach out to us via the blue "Support" button found in the bottom left corner of your Dashboard, or send an email to Support@Shrimpy.io.